A complete diet for smaller working and active dogs
A 22% protein Tasty Beef feed in a smaller kibble.
- Small crunchy cooked cereal biscuits for energy, vitality and healthy gums
- High oil content
- Added calcium for healthy bones and teeth
- Helps improve coat condition
- Exceptional value for money
- Highly palatable
- Dust free
- Essential fatty acids to help look after the coat and maintain healthy eyes
|Crude oils & fats
Whole Wheat, Meat and Bone Meal (13.5% Beef), Wheatfeed Pellets, Whole Peas (4%), Poultry Oil.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,000 i.u, Vitamin D3 1,500 i.u, Vitamin E 100 mg/kg (as alpha tocopherol)
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Oxide) 80mg/kg, Iron (Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 40mg/kg, Manganese (Manganese (II) oxide) 25mg/kg, Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 5.00mg/kg, Iodine (Calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.00 mg/kg, Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0.10mg/kg,
Requirements depend on exercise, age, breed and environmental factors and the below information should only be used as a guideline. Fed dry this food can help to fight plaque building up on your dogs teeth. To feed moistened, soak with hot water and leave to expand.