A complete diet for smaller working and active dogs
A high protein Tasty Beef & Vegetable feed in a smaller kibble.
- Small crunchy cooked cereal biscuits for energy, vitality and healthy gums
- High oil content
- Added calcium for healthy bones and teeth
- Helps improve coat condition
- Exceptional value for money
- Highly palatable
- Dust free
- Essential fatty acids to help look after the coat and maintain healthy eyes
- Feeding costs between 15p to 53p per day
|Crude oils & fats
Cereals & vegetable protein extracts, meat & animal derivatives. (4% Beef in the dark brown chunk component) Derivatives of vegetable origin, oils & fats, various sugars, minerals, vegetables (4% in the dark brown barrel component), Fish & fish derivatives, Yeast.
Nutritional Additives /kg Colourants, antioxidants, preservatives
Vitamins Vitamin A 21,800i.u, Vitamin D3 1,700i.u, Vitamin E 100mg.
Trace Elements Calcium iodate anhydrous 5.6mg, Sodium selenite 0.24 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
38mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 240mg, Manganous oxide 97mg, Zinc oxide 150mg.
Requirements depend on exercise, age, breed and environmental factors and the below information should only be used as a guideline. Fed dry this food can help to fight plaque building up on your dogs teeth. To feed moistened, soak with hot water and leave to expand.